TERRAFLORA™ : Broad Spectrum Synbiotic
• Broad spectrum, soil-based probiotic blend formulated to support robust gastrointestinal health and immune function
• Each strain is third party DNA verified to ensure identity, and uniquely cultivated using a hypoallergenic, vegan, non-GMO growth media
• Introduces two novel, GRAS-affirmed Bacillus strains:
― Ribospore™ (Bacillus pumilus), shown in studies to be a substantial producer of riboflavin (vitamin B2), an essential nutrient with novel prebiotic effects, as well as antioxidant carotenoids
— Bacillus megaterium EM144™, a natural producer of highly bioavailable antioxidant carotenoids in the GI
• Formulated with highly resilient, spore-based strains that possess innate resistance to the stressors of heat, light, stomach acid, and time, ensuring long term viability
• Utilizes a sustainably sourced, food-based prebiotic blend of biologically active compounds; free of FOS and Inulin
Advanced Prebiotic Support
Terraflora™ adds purposeful prebiotics specifically designed to support healthy intestinal flora, with naturally-occurring food-based polyphenols and polysaccharides, sourced from wild organic seaweeds, mushroom fruiting bodies, and humic acid.*
For healthcare practitioners and consumers with uncompromising standards.
Terraflora™ is a guaranteed potency probiotic with DNA-Verified strains and is allergen free. No dairy, gluten, soy, corn, nuts, egg, shellfish, or GMO’s; and is made without stearates, binders, or flow agents.